The Silent Venus is a macerating system that is used to install a COMPLETE FULL BATHROOM.
It can handle the effluent from a TOILET, SINK, BATHTUB and SHOWER..
up to 19 feet vertically below the sewer line…
or even up to 196 feet horizontally away from a soil stack!!!
This listing is for the complete SVT220 toilet + Tank + Macerator kit.
A macerating toilet helps you solve the problem of transferring waste uphill to the sewer when you install a bathroom in a basement or at the bottom of a slope. It macerates — grinds — waste and pumps it under positive pressure to the sewer. The toilet’s waste outlet is behind it — not underneath as it is for conventional toilets — and it connects to the tank. The tank contains macerating blades that reduce all solid waste to liquid form. The tank also contains a pump that transfers the waste to the sewer via a much smaller waste pipes than a conventional toilet uses.
- Model Number: SVT220
- Structure: Submersible Sewage Pump
- Theory: Electromagnetic Pump
- Motor: 100% Copper Wire. 2800 RMP with 100% antimagnetic
- Power: Electric
- Input Voltage: 0.5HP AC 110-120v, 60Hz
- Noise Level: 39DB
- Dimensions (height X width X length): 16″ X 14″ X 28″
- Vertical Discharge: 19ft
- Horizontal Discharge: 196ft
- Degree of protection: IP44
- Max.pressure: 80 I/min
- Certifications: CE & ROHS
- Warranty: 1 year